Ahh the hospital. Adjustable bed, tiny tv, complimentary water mug. Yep, it's just about the most expensive hotel room we could hope for. Add in the every-four-hours blood pressure check and pill and it's the perfect vacation home. Who doesn't like getting woken up at 2:00 every morning?
But at least I'm still pregnant, right? Thanks to everyone for your concern and your visits. We'll get through this yet, and we'll have a beautiful baby boy to show for it.
Mmmm. Hospital food. So nice to have a weekly rotating menu of the same options. Luckily as a "long-term" patient, the nurses sneak me their cafeteria menu and I can write in whatever I want. Can you have a hamburger, fries and ice cream every meal of the day? I can. If I want to be horribly sick, that is.
At least they gave me the room with the good view. Last time I was here, my window faced the parking garage. There's supposed to be a big snow storm tomorrow that will be quite nice to watch knowing I won't be driving in it.
And here's Ryan's chair/bed. He's all wrapped up in his warm fleece blanket because I like to keep it the temperature of ice in this room.
Evan's first blanket from me unfortunately had to come from Walmart. I wanted to make his crib set, but since I can't we ordered it online. Ryan and I looked for about 2 hours on about 30 different sites for a wallpaper border and crib set we liked and where did we find it? Walmart. Weird how that worked out.
I am working on crocheting him a blanket and his grandmas I'm sure will give him more than he can use. Unless he's a spitter-upper and then I'm sure he'll go through them like crazy.
3 comments:
i like the walmart blanket!!!! so there. and hamburgers and fries everyday! does life get any better? at least you don't have to drive in the snow. at least you don't have to do dishes. at least you don't have to wake up in the morning . . . wait, ever! ;) and at least you still have evan cooking.
the library has our book on hold for me tonight. i'll go get it and then you'll get it! i need to come see you soon!! i have to go to seattle this week. booooo!
woah woah woah! you got a nifty design layout now! and my real vote on the poll is Ryder, but i just wanted to keep things interesting ;]
What? You don't want cheesburgers and icecream for breakfast? Lovin Ryan's bed that looks incredibly comfortable. The bedding is cute too, even if it is from Blahmart. I'm liking the new background!
Post a Comment