32 Weeks and looking like I could have him any second. But 32 has always been the first critical week to reach, so we're thrilled. But we're also greedy. We're going to try our hardest to go as far as we can. My doctors (I have about 5 now) keep telling me how surprised they are that I'm still pregnant. Well take that, 50% chance! Just watch me make it to 37 weeks or more.
Here's our families' guesses for Evan's birthday and birth weight. Lisa and Brad, I hope you aren't right. :)
Ryan - January 16 - 7lb 2oz
Kendra - January 15 - 6lb 13oz
Arlin - February 6 - 7 lb
Beckie - January 1 - 5lb
Kathryn - January 7 - 5lb 3oz
Dustin - January 13 - 4lb 14oz (sorry, Budens. I'll never forget you again.)
Lisa - December 25 - 5lb 8oz
Curtis - December 31 - 5lb 5oz
Laura - January 11 - 6lb 3oz
Brad - December 25 - 7lb 11oz
Sylvia - January 4 - 5lb 14oz
Joni - January 21 - 8lb 3oz
Jodi - January 4 - 4lb 4oz
Nikki - January 14 - 5lb 6oz
I finished Evan's blanket! I was actually a little worried I wouldn't get it done in time, but bedrest means you can spend nearly 100 hours crocheting in a 2 month period. What else was I supposed to do in the middle of the day when TV choices are limited to an array of soaps and court dramas? Anyway, I like the way it turned out.
2 comments:
Super! Congratulations! Love the blanket. Hope you and Ryan are doing ok today. Were thinking about you.
i know you don't know me but I am Kathryn's friend. I had a baby 5 years ago at 21 weeks due to an incompetant cervix. You have given me hope of wanting to get pregnant again. So glad to hear you have carried your little Evan this far. I KNOW it hasn't been easy on you!! Best of luck to you and Ryan the next few days or weeks of carrying that little guy.
Post a Comment