Monday, January 25, 2010

Top 10 Reasons I Love My Son




1. We haven't fingured out where all his features come from, but his mouth is clearly from his dad. Same with with his long and skinny feet, toes and legs.
2. When he's waking up, he'll open one eye first to look around and see if it's worth it to open the other one.
3. He's a little sneezer.
4. When he fills his diaper, his farts rival his dad's. Sometimes I have to ask who was the culprit because I can't tell the difference.
5. He loves to lay with the heater blowing on him. After he's eaten, we'll put him on the floor next to the vent and he'll kick and roll for about an hour, just as happy as can be before drifting off to sleep.
6. He wants to suck his fist but can never quite get his mouth and his hand together. It's cute to watch him try though.
7. He makes a fist by wrapping his fingers over his thumb, just like my sister Lisa used to when she was a baby.
8. His left ear is pointed like an elf's and his right ear is crinkled at the top. I don't want him to grow out of it even though I know he will.
9. Loud noises don't phase him. He sleeps right through the vacuum, my wheat grinder, the garbage disposal, etc. He does, however, respond when he hears our voices.
10. And of course, he's just stinking cute. I'm so glad I didn't have an ugly baby!

1 comment:

Keli and Jacob Langston said...

He is such a cute baby! I am so glad that he got here strong and healthy....Way to go! Can't wait for more pictures :)