Ahh. Both of my boys are so cute!
A really cute flower arrangement from my friends at work.
Here's Evan showing off the hat I made for him. Yes, it's tiny. Yes, it's much too big.
We put Evan on a blanket next to the heater and let him kick around for a few hours. Of course he was being adorable so I snapped way too many pictures. And of course, I have way too many favorites so I'm going to post way too many on my blog.
He loves his ugly hospital binky, so much so that we thought for about 24 hours that he would gladly starve himself to death rather than give it back to me for a second. We've had to take it away so that he would start eating again, but for this picture, he held it firmly in his little fist for a good half hour so we wouldn't steal it from him.
And when we did, he gave us a look to break your heart. My son is adorable.
Long skinny legs... long skinny feet... long skinny toes... He's definitely his father's son.
And a couple more of my favorites
My sister is wonderful. Kathryn risked her life driving through the storms of death to meet Evan... and then I didn't get a picture of her holding my son! I failed. So so sorry Kathryn! We did, however, get some fun pictures of him meeting his cousins for the first time. Grant and Annie were so excited and so gentle with them. I image so many fun reunions, holidays, visits, etc in the future.
We saw Jack (cousin #3 and destined to be great friends with Evan) over Christmas and thought he looked so small. Now he's a monster. He's enormous! Cute, but gigantic!
And, because I'm addicted to my adorable boy, I'm sure there will be far too many pictures of him in the posts to come. Standby for more Evan, coming soon to a blog near you!
4 comments:
I just love those pictures you took of him...they are darling! I'm already going through withdrawls and wishing I could hold the little bean again...maybe I'll drive up again tomorrow...hehe.
He is so darn cute! We are so so so so so Happy for you guys!
Hey Kendra, this is Josie, Kathryn's friend/neighbor. I've heard all about your pregnancy and the arrival of your little guy from Kathryn, I just had to take a peek at the new nephew! I'm so glad he made it hear safely and that all is well for you! He is a cutie, congratulations!!!
sqweeeee! he is adorable and i can wait to see him again
Post a Comment