Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday....KENDRA!!! And Ryan

So you are all probably wondering a couple of things such as…WHERE’S THE BABY PICS? They’re coming. But first I had to put this lovely post on the blog because dang it Kendra and I deserve some screen time too! It’s not ALL about Evan. Okay so it is but you must wait because this post is here now and the baby post is forthcoming.





So on December 25th we all celebrated Christmas. Oh wait never mind, I mean we all celebrated Holiday day. Got to go PC right!? So Merry Holiday to all and to all a good Christmas. Hope everyone’s was great. As for Kendra and I we definitely celebrated the birth of our Savior but we also celebrated The RA RA’S Birthday!!! Kendra’s birthday of course is on December 25. So happy birthday Kendra! And then on the 6th of January I had my birthday. So happy slappy birthday to me too! Oh and of course Kendra gave me the mirror and I gave her the hoodie. What a good birthday it was for the both of us. Thanks for all the happy bday notes too.


And since you all want pictures of Evan, here is a picture of my mom’s cat Fluffernutter.


4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ryan you're an absolute brat! Show some dang pics of the baby already!

Joni Lusty said...

that is all too funny! you put up a picture of fluffy instead of the baby!!! ohhh you gonna be in trouble!!! but, i did laugh out LOUD! bahahahaha!

Kathryn said...

I'm still waiting....you promised!

Kendra said...

Ta da! Knock yourself out, Kathryn.