In celebration of Evan turning 4 weeks old, here’s a little game for you all to play. Try to match Evan’s facial expression with what he’s thinking (or what I think he’s thinking :) You can find the answers in the comments, but no cheating! Hint: If the pictures are too small, click on the image and it should bring up a larger version of it.
A. Reaching AKA “Whatever might that rattling sound be?"
B. Thumb Sucking AKA “Thumb, oh precious Thumb, where have you been all my life?”
C. Tongue AKA “Phhttthhh”
D. Kisses AKA “What’s the deal? These aren’t giving me any milk!”
E. Chillin’ AKA “I could sit next to this heater vent all day long.”
F. Tummy Time AKA “Are you kidding me? I can’t lift this big old head of mine.”
G. Angry AKA “Let’s bet on how red I get this time.”
H. Cuddlebug AKA “Being held. Could life get any better?”
I. Monkey Stretch AKA “It’s too early to wake up.”
J. Tired AKA “Best way to chase away the fatigue: claw your face off.”
K. Peaceful AKA “Zzzzzzzzz.”
L. Just Pooped AKA “Ahh. That feels much better.”
M. Bath Time AKA “I’m wet and I’m warm. Hey wait, I thought I’d already left the womb.”
N. Grinning AKA “Sleep at last. These are some sweet dreams.”
O. Decisions AKA “To eat or to sleep. That is the question.”

4 comments:
And here's the answer key:
1. G
2. M
3. L
4. J
5. E
6. H
7. N
8. K
9. C
10. D
11. F
12. O
13. A
14. I
15. B
He's changing so much...I can't wait to hold the cute little squirt. I think he's looking a lot like Ryan!
7 out of 15! I must do better. I don't see him enough.
BAHAHAHA!!!!! number 11 looks just like this picture that i took of ryan: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1744935&id=694138452
Post a Comment