Friday, July 23, 2010

E-Rod, the Noisy Noise-Maker

E-Rod is working hard perfecting his many impressions. He does an excellent squeaky door, a pretty good viper, and once in a screaming fit, did a near-perfect dog bark. Oh, and remember that really dumb horror movie where the kid meowed and the mom made that weird electronicy noise? If she scares you, then I don't recommend visiting us any time soon.

But the impressions that will make him famous when he opens his new Vegas show this fall are his wookie call and a little something I like to call "Conversations with Dinosaurs." Just imagine a velociraptor and a grouchy T-Rex getting in a fight and you'll see what I mean. Here' a sneak preview!


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ha! He DOES make some funny sounds...Ryan, do you duck hunt? If so, he might come in handy.
:) Cute little stink.

Sheena Boekweg said...

He sounds like he is possessed. Too cute.