If you ask R, my family has a get-together every weekend. We do have quite a few, but I think they’re fun and I enjoy getting to see my cousins at least once a year. The parties were really fun! Thanks Mom for all the work you put into them!
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Christmas Par-tays
This year our family (as in my parents and us) were in charge of both Christmas parties (as in my mom’s side and my dad’s side). So, we put together Christmas Minute to Win It and made my relative take turns doing silly things while the rest laughed. They ended up being a lot of fun.
On the A side, we always have the great grandkids enact a nativity. For the second time, E was the youngest boy and therefore got to be baby Jesus. A very squirmy, tennis-shoed baby Jesus. J
If you ask R, my family has a get-together every weekend. We do have quite a few, but I think they’re fun and I enjoy getting to see my cousins at least once a year. The parties were really fun! Thanks Mom for all the work you put into them!
If you ask R, my family has a get-together every weekend. We do have quite a few, but I think they’re fun and I enjoy getting to see my cousins at least once a year. The parties were really fun! Thanks Mom for all the work you put into them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
FUN, we missed this party because my family party fell on the same day. Maybe next year we'll make it. Minute to Win It looked hilarious. Hope you guys are doing great. :)
Post a Comment