Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree. Oh Christmas House.



Thank you Ryan for giving me a beautiful (and wonderful-smelling) tree, lighting it up AND putting up all my childhood ornaments... while I watched from the couch. Such a sweet husband. I love it. And you. And the smell. And especially you.



The house looks great too. Mr. Wolf Vanlandingham, our fine pine tree looks especially festive. P.S. DEER!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Since I can't be mocked by my white collar sister, I'll have to share the tale of how Wolf Vanlandinham came to be. Once upon a time, a couple got a new phone number and recieved 5 calls a day for a Casey Vanlandingham. Then, for Christmas, they got a Vanderwolf pine to plant in their yard. The end.

Laura "Kaz" said...

what a lovely story! :D better not let dad see you have a deer, he might shoot it!