We’re starting Evan early to become the littlest super-fan to ever break a chandelier in the name of cheering for BYU. Maybe they’ll actually score points next year so we can cheer :)
And when he’s not cheering for BYU, he’s hanging out in his frog suit.
Or trying to poo (poor kid)
Or chewing celery by the stalk to soothe his gums (again, poor kid)
Well, his parent will sure be happy when this week is over. It’ll mean no more convention planning (imagine coordinating 30 shifting schedules and 100+ hotel rooms) for Ryan and no more directory editing (imagine reading the phone book for 3 weeks straight) for me! Yes, we’re pooped. Thanks for asking.




1 comment:
Awwww. All those pictures of him are so cute! I love the first one with ryan where he's smiling so big...and then that one staring up in his frog jammies. He's so cute. I wish I could squeeze him.
Post a Comment