You may have seen this handsome mug on channel 5 news last Saturday and in the Desseret news on Sunday. To hear him explain it, he "made a complete fool" of himself, but I think he sounded good. Plus he's hot. Just sayin...
As if that wasn't enough attention, he also hosted a convention for the Utah Mosquito Abatement Association over the weekend. He had a million things to do in preparation for all the events and could hardly do a single one because everyone wanted to chat with him. He was the star of the show! :) And as if that wasn't enough. Now he's officially the president of UMAA. That's my famous husband. Here's a super crappy picture of him introducing the keynote speaker, Cpt. Cope aka Stan. What? I was juggling a wiggly baby and a camera in 6 inch heels.
Cpt. Stan was cool. He regaled us with such appetizing topics as the horrors of yellow fevor after our banquets. Fomite houses. Yum. Ryan and I got to sit on the stand and try not to lose our meals in front of everyone.
Evan had his first sleepover with grandma that night so I could go with Ryan. He did great! I can't believe how easy this kid is. Easy to put to bed. Easy to entertain. Easy to feed. We're totally spoiled.


No comments:
Post a Comment