Ryan grew himself a pretty impressive beard. At first, it was because he didn’t want to shave as long as his St. Louis Cardinals remained in the baseball playoffs. Then after they won the World Series (yay, Cardinals!) he kept it because my mom hates beards. Beckie: “What is that thing on your face?!” and “Wash your face before you come over to my house.” Exactly the response Ryan was looking for. He laughed for days.
When he finally did shave, he did it in stages. I wouldn’t have dated any of these men had they shown up at my door 5 1/2 years ago:
Mountain Man
Redneck
Crazy Motorcycle Man
Bad Cop/Good Cop
Ummm… No
Ah, there’s the husband that I know and love
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That made my night. I can't decide which one is my fav....either bad cop or the pornstache....its a toss up!
Oh my gosh, I am totally lol'ing right now. That. Is. Awesome.
Post a Comment